June 25th 2.00 – 5.00
Join us at the Fernhill House Hotel and Gardens in Clonakilty for our West Cork Garden Trail summer garden party.
From 2.00 til 5.00 pm the hotel, gardens and marquee will be open for afternoon tea, cakes, stalls, music, demonstrations, talks and tours.
- Scones, meringue roulade with fresh cream and strawberries
- Tea & coffee and Fernhill Garden Cocktails with alcohol and without
- St. Fachtnas Silver Band will be playing on the lawn from 2.30 followed at 3.30 by
- Les Guimauves gypsy jazz duo Justin and Donal
In the hotel from 2.30 come to hear about the wonder of growing edibles in public places.
- Pam Warhurst of Incredible Edible Todmorden
- Brian Granahan from St Patrick’s School Skibbereen
- Kirstie Smith from Dunmanway Community Garden
Stalls & Plants for Sale
- Face-painting and balloon shaping
- Garden Treasure Hunt
The Fernhill House gardens, with features by award winning designer Mary Reynolds, will be open all afternoon to wander and enjoy. You can also join a guided tour led by Michael O’ Neil at 4.30