Fernhill House Hotel
The historic Fernhill House is a luxurious four-star family run hotel, just outside the picturesque town of Clonakilty.
Fernhill Hotel & Gardens is a family run hotel cared for by the fourth generation of O’Neills at Fernhill. The five members of the current O’Neill family are Michael & his wife Teresa with their sons Neil, Michael jnr and Gearóid. We are all involved in the running of the hotel and together with our professional team we will do everything we can to make your experience at Fernhill exceptional.
There is a long history of O’Neills at Fernhill. The mansion house was bought by MJ O’Neill in the 1940s and was turned into a hotel by his son Con and wife Mary in the 1960s.
Celtic Ross Hotel
Experience west Cork at its best!
Whether you’re looking for an idyllic coastal retreat, or the perfect base to explore the southern stretch of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, the family-owned Celtic Ross Hotel in Rosscarbery is your ideal home from home.
- A superb location, with unspoiled beaches, locally sourced food and a host of activities to enjoy.
- Bed & Breakfast.
- Award winning Kingfisher Bar & Bistro.
Celtic Ross Hotel, Rosscarbery, Co Cork
Tel: +353 – 23 – 884 8722
Dunmore House Hotel
Dunmore House is a fourth-generation family owned and managed 4-star hotel, situated directly on the Wild Atlantic Way.
Overlooking Clonakilty bay, Dunmore is known for its warm welcome and exceptional service.
- 30 bedrooms the majority of which overlook the ocean
- Courtyard self-catering accommodation
- 9-hole golf course on site
- Afternoon tea, bar, lounge menus daily
- Award winning Adrift Restaurant, lunches & evening dinner
- Local artisan and kitchen garden produce
Dunmore House, Dunmore, Clonakilty, Co Cork
Eircode P85 HC03
Tel: +353 – 23 – 883 3352