Bantry House & Garden is on the fringe of Bantry town, commanding magnificent views over the bay.
Bantry House and Garden is on the fringe of Bantry town, commanding magnificent views over the bay. It is lived in by the descendants of the Earls of Bantry and has been enjoyed by visitors for over 70 years. Highlights include classical statues, urns, balustrades, the wisteria circle and fountain, parterre, terraces linked by 100 steps, circular beds, topiary, sunken garden and woodland walks.
- Tearoom serving tea, coffee, cakes and light lunches is open to garden visitors.
- Afternoon Tea (booking essential)
- Partial disabled access to house and garden
- Dogs on lead welcome in the garden, guide dogs welcome in the house and garden
- Coach and car parking
- B&B accommodation
- Weddings and events
- Estate Office Shop, selling gifts, curated homeware, collectibles and luxury goods is located at the Quay, between the Maritime Hotel and Bantry House Gate Lodge.
Eircode P75 T293.
GPS: 51.67709 -9.46547
Entrance to Bantry House is on the N71, on the west side of Bantry town.